Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost upon us! Drummers should be on the lookout for great deals. This is the opportunity to pick up some amazing drums deals well in time for Christmas.
The big online shopping dates are November 29th 2019 (Black Friday) and December 2nd 2019 (Cyber Monday). However, many deals are available before these dates.
You get some money off on items such as electronic drum sets, cymbals, drum gifts, accessories, and lots of other music gear AND you can relax knowing that you’ve gotten your shopping done nice and early.
If you’re on the lookout for a great Christmas gift, or you simply want to splash out on yourself, then be sure to check out our selection of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for drummers below:
Our pick of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for drummers:
We will be updating this list regularly with our favorite picks of the best deals:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday has not yet begun, but there are still some great deals available on the lead-up to these dates!
The deals are quickly changing, so be sure to check the current discount on the item before buying!
1. Donner Drum Keys 4-Pack
2. Alesis Compact Kit 4
3. Evans EQ3 Resonant Coated White Bass Drum Head, 22 Inch
4. Double Sided Drum Pad 12 inches
5. Pyle Electronic Roll Up MIDI Drum Kit
6. Gibraltar SC-RK Ratchet Drum Key
Check out the following guides if you want to check out the current prices of some great drum gear:
What is Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in the United States. It is commonly accepted as marking the official start of the Christmas shopping season (although retailers always try their best to encourage customers to shop for Christmas even earlier). This has been the case in the US for decades, although the term ‘Black Friday’ has only been commonly used since the start of the millennium.
Black Friday has been the busiest shopping day of the year in US for over 13 years. This includes both online and offline retail, where shops often slash prices, which have depicted images of mass hysteria in the media with deal-hungry shoppers!
Although originally isolated to the US, Black Friday has increasingly been gaining momentum in many other areas of the world year-on-year. Online shopping giants have now made it a very significant online shopping day in the United Kingdom and many other countries.
Cyber Monday is a term used by online retailers to encourage online shopping following the Thanksgiving and Black Friday. As online shopping is increasingly global, this particular date is of major significance to a large number of countries around the world.
Don’t be scammed on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Although Black Friday and Cyber Monday are fantastic times for online deals, this also, unfortunately, attracts scam-artists. If you are purchasing online during these dates, make sure to be extra careful about who you are giving your credit card details to. You need to act fast to get some hot deals, but make sure to take a minute or two to think through the following points:
- It’s better to shop from reputable websites OR sites that you trust and have used in the past.
- Check the website URL at the top of your browser when you are shopping? E.g. example.com – does it match the real website address? If this looks fishy then it may be an attempt by a scammer to clone the website and steal your details.
- Check to ensure that the site is secure. Many browsers show a ‘padlock’ icon next to the web address (On chrome this is a green padlock for a properly functioning security cert). Look for this before you enter your credit card details online.
- Although Black Friday and Cyber Monday present amazing deals, if the deal looks way too good to be true AND you haven’t heard of the website before, then it probably is too good to be true. Do some google searching of the website to check for its reputation and reviews. Although some very legitimate websites can often have bad reviews online, it’s easy to spot fraudulent operations based on scam warnings.
- If you are signing up for any ‘free samples’ or ‘free trials’ of anything online, then be sure to read all the terms and conditions properly. They may actually be signing you up to a subscription, which you will need to cancel or opt-out before the billing date.
- Do you have anti-virus installed on your computer? AVG is a great free antivirus for Windows. Malwarebytes is also a great free program that can remove many dangerous or unwanted malware from your computer.
These are all important points to keep in mind when conducting any shopping or business online, but you should be extra careful during busy periods as people’s guard may be down when searching for offers.
When is Black Friday in 2019?
Black Friday was on November 29th 2019. It is the day after Thanksgiving in the US.
When is Cyber Monday in 2019?
Cyber Monday was on December 2nd 2019. It is the Monday after Thanksgiving in the US.
Deals for Drummers
Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer a fantastic opportunity for drummers.
If you are buying a gift for a drummer in your life, then check out our article “35+ Best Gifts for Drummers – Make the Drummer in Your Life Feel Loved”. This has some great ideas to help inspire you to buy a great gift. Gift ideas range from the super practical (e.g. practice pads or ‘the drummers swiss-army knife’) to romantic (personalized drumsticks) to fun (virtual drumming or light-up-drumsticks).
Where to find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for drummers
Check out the big online music retailers for some great deals. Amazon has a fantastic selection of musical instrument deals for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Don’t be caught at the last minute shopping for drum gear. You can save money and lower your stress levels greatly by looking out for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.