If you would like to submit a featured drummer article then please read the below directions and submit the article via the contact page:
- It’s free to submit a drummer profile article, but it must be relevant and well written.
- If you’re an experienced drummer then you can write about yourself!
- It must be 1000 words in length minimum and MUST be uniquely written (text should not be copy and pasted from anywhere else on the web). The word count can be longer than this if you wish.
- It will appear on the ‘Drummers’ category of this site
- Important: Drummer profiles on this site are a place for good content and NOT spam. Nofollow tags will be added to outgoing links for all submitted profiles. However, our site gets a lot of traffic, and therefore could be great exposure.
If you’d like to submit a profile then the article should include the below headings as a minimum:
- Bands (or ‘Bands and and Side Projects’ if applicable)
- Genres and Playing Styles
- Gear (i.e. – drum kit setup, models, brands, etc).
Please read the following drummer profile article as a reference.
At least 1 image (at least 725px wide) – upload the image to a service like https://pasteboard.co and send us the link!
At least 1 youtube video